News from SouthWest Care Skills
Projects and Activities Summer-Autumn 2014
- Independent expert advice to Isle of Man Independent Review Body on aspects of Nursing Care
- Best Interests/DoLS Assessments for Wirral, Bromley, North Somerset and others
- Bond Solon Expert Witness training
- Independent expert advice for the Court of Protection
- Clinical expertise for, and participation in, Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
training films on minimising restraint
- Dementia Training for NHS South Gloucs. CCG, NHS North Somerset CCG and NHS Bristol Community Health
- 'Sit and See' Training for NHS Liverpool
- BGS Spring Scientific Meeting, Manchester, April
- BIA/DOLS Annual Update, April
Worldwide Afternoon Tea
On 19 March 2014, SouthWest Care Skills and Palladium Patient Safety Consultants
organised a tea party at the Manor House Care Home, Weston-super-Mare, as part of the 'Worldwide Afternoon Tea'
for National Nutrition and Hydration Week. Cakes were sponsored by Irwin Mitchell LLP.
Guest of honour was Charlie the giant teddy.